Answered By: Brittany Ford Last Updated: Sep 06, 2016 Views: 105
It's easy! Article citations have already been created for you: All you have to do is:
- Look for the "source citation" found either at the beginning or end of the database article. The "source citation" will be presented in modified MLA style. If you need to convert it to APA, use the Citation Tools.
- Copy (Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the citation into the last page of your paper. If you are using APA style, the header on your last page will be: References.
- Reformat your citations on the page: Double space and indent citations, as needed. (See Home tab -> Paragraph box). Arrange citation entries in list alphabetically, by first word in the citation.
This information is provided in a PDF version (at the bottom of the page) for you to save or print.
Everything you need to know about APA you can find in the "Writing & Research" guide. You can follow the directions or click on the link below.
- Go to the "Writing Center".
- Click on the "Writing Tips" tab.
- You will find information on the basics of APA citation, as well as information on writing citations. There are also resources that will help you to write a citation.