Answered By: Brittany Ford Last Updated: Apr 04, 2016 Views: 83
Answered By: Brittany Ford
Last Updated: Apr 04, 2016 Views: 83
- You can find the Library catalog by going to library.an.edu and click on the "Find Books" tab in the main search box.
- Select "ANU Library Catalog."
- You will be able to do a basic search from the main screen.
- You will see a box with a dropdown with the phrase "all words." You are able to choose a type of search through this drop down. You will be able to search by title, author, location, and more!
- Next, type in your search, make sure it is spelled correctly and that there are no alphanumeric numbers.
- Before you hit search, you can also chose how you want your results sorted.
- Now if you want to do a more in-depth search (such as search by campus or search for eBooks) you can click on the advanced search on the left hand side.
- If you want to learn more about searching by campus and eBooks you can visit Limit my Search.
- If you want to learn more about Boolean Operators and how they work when you are searching, visit the link below!