Answered By: Brittany Ford Last Updated: Feb 22, 2017 Views: 19
How to Submit a SafeAssignment
You can only submit a SafeAssignment once. If you want to edit, delete, or resubmit a SafeAssignment, contact your instructor and request that they clear your first submission. Please note that there is a file size limit of 10MB. If your submission is larger than 10MB, SafeAssign will not be able to process it.
- On the course menu, select the link where SafeAssignment is located, for example, Assignments.
- On the Assignments page, look for the SafeAssignment and click View/Complete.
- On the Upload SafeAssignment page, optionally, type your comments in the Comment box.
- Browse to select a file to attach as your submission.
- Optionally, select the Global Reference Database check box to upload your paper to the Global Reference Database.
- Click Submit.
In Learn 9.1 SP 13 and earlier, ensure your browser's cookies are enabled before you click Submit. If they are not, you will receive an error indicating either you are not logged in, your session has timed out or you do not have appropriate privileges. (In Learn 9.1 SP 14, you won't even be able to navigate to the Assignments page if your browser cookies are not already enabled.)
After you submit SafeAssignments, there is a slight delay between the upload and the availability of the SafeAssign report. Results are normally available within 10-15 minutes.